Welcome to Career Link Oahu! Career Link Oahu is a service that links businesses to job seekers on Oahu. Please see below for a list of open positions.
Over the past 73 years, Paradise Beverages, Inc. has established itself as a premier beverage distributor with a network of warehouses throughout the State of Hawaii. Paradise Beverages, Inc., offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K plan and match, sick and vacation, short and long term disability, growth opportunities, and paid training.
Open positions for their Waipahu location on Oahu include Craft Beer & Specialty Portfolio Manager, Draft Technician, Executive Assistant, On Premise-Sales Relief Associate, Sales Associate, Sales Relief Associate, Night Warehouse, Driver/Warehouse, Merchandiser, and Recoup. Please visit http://www.paradisebeverages.com/employment-opportunities/ for more info.
Ground Transport is a locally owned and operated school bus company. They are looking for reliable people to join our team. They have openings for CDL School bus drivers, non-CDL van drivers and aides. Please call 833-4222 for more information.
Work in the fun, fast-paced world of broadcast media with us at Pacific Media Group! In Oahu, we are 1027 Da Bomb, 947 KUMU, 1059 The Wave, and the NEW HI93. Our locally-owned and operated statewide group includes the #1 18 to 34 and 18 to 49 stations, two stations in the Top 5 in Honolulu, and the station with the most listeners in all of Hawaii.
Pacific Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Pacific Media Group offers Full-Time employees medical and dental insurance, paid vacation leave, and 401k benefits.
- Develop new and maintain current client relationships.
- The Media Consultant should consistently meet individual sales goals and objectives by cultivating client relationships, acting as a resource, using creative marketing and problem-solving skills, and diligently looking for opportunities to increase revenue share by helping clients exceed their marketing, promotional, and awareness goals.
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales with each client.
- Manage all required paperwork (sales orders, production orders, promotion request forms, remote sheets) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Be available on an as-needed basis for any and all station promotions that require additional personnel as identified by station management
- Direct creative campaigns and create oral and written presentations
- Employee shall also perform other duties as may be needed, from time to time during the term of the Agreement, be assigned (in writing or otherwise) to Employee by Employer.
- Ability to develop trust and relationships easily.
- Demonstrated success with creating custom, integrated campaigns that include digital, event, and community outreach components.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs (ie. Word, Powerpoint)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $126,803.00 per year
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Sales Experience: 1 year